Identifying and Solving IT Problems
Unlike many IT support providers, we do not operate an IT call centre, when our clients contact ICU they get to speak to somebody who can deal with their issue straight away, rather than being subjected to different tiers of IT call logging. Our clients are also assigned a dedicated customer manager, so it’s not a different person every time you call us!
When problems do arise, we pride ourselves on our level and speed of response and are able to assist our client onsite and their premises or by remotely connecting to our customers’ systems from wherever our engineers are.
This allows us to very quickly resolve user issues more efficiently and typically, IT Support problems are solved within 30 minutes of receiving a call.
Our location also provides an ideal base to provide IT Support with easy access to our clients should the need for onsite support arise. We usually aim to have a travel time of no more than 45 minutes so we can quickly assess and resolve the issue.
Some of the benefits of choosing ICU for your It support include:
- No call centre means no hanging on waiting for the right person to speak to. You call us with an issue; we take ownership and resolve it for you.
- We deal with your third parties (BT, Virgin, photocopier supplier etc.) direct
- We work with you to ensure IT budgets are always taken into consideration
- We do not charge our clients for travel time; you only pay for the time spent resolving issues
- Our fixed rates make budgetary control easy, with a static rate for on and offsite work
- We do not charge our clients extra for work conducted ‘out of hours’
- Our systems conduct automatic monitoring and reporting of your IT infrastructure
- Our clients have access to a team of IT support staff with a dedicated point of contact
- We’re technical people, but we are IT users too so we understand that problems can be frustrating. Therefore we avoid the jargon and everything we do for our clients, is in plain English.
Prevent IT Issues Arising
ICU's main approach to support is to prevent issues from arising initially. Find out more about our Planned Preventative Maintenance on the Preventative Maintenance Page.
Like to hear more? Just use the contact us page and we’ll get back to you...
request a call back
If you would like more information about our services, or would like to book an IT audit simply provide us with your details and a member of our of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
(*) means a required field.