At ICU we think IT should just work for our clients. But as IT infrastructures have become more complex, making sure they work has become more time consuming and of course expensive. Instead of using IT as a business tool, many organisations now find that they spend their time just trying to keep existing systems running. That’s where ICU thinks a managed service approach can help.
We’re here to assist your business through the peaks and troughs, to assist with a migration or upgrade, assist with the relocation of your business plus much, much more.
Our flexible IT managed services provide a better way to manage IT, reducing your costs and providing the reliability and performance you need. From fully outsourced IT services, through selective IT managed services for specific parts of your infrastructure, to traditional IT support, we can provide services to meet every need.
Some of the benefits of choosing ICU managed services include:
- We offer a flexible approach to offering managed services which are always tailored to meet the specific business needs of each individual customer. With our vast knowledge of the world of IT, we can manage as much or as little as you like, and if your requirements change, even temporarily, then you can simply change the managed service offering.
- We’ve been looking after complex IT infrastructures for over 12 years and we like to keep up with the latest hardware and software developments. This means we can leverage the best from the world of IT and offer the right service for your business.
- Some of the managed services we currently offer our clients include:
- Backup and disaster recovery
- External IT audits
- Standardisation and formulation of procedures
- Warranty renewals
- Desktop Support
- Network support
- Server support
- Office relocations
- Project Management
- Migrations & Upgrades
request a call back
If you would like more information about our services, or would like to book an IT audit simply provide us with your details and a member of our of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
(*) means a required field.